Saturday, October 28, 2006

Obligatory Introductory Posting-y

Here's my first blog post. I'm supposed to use this to space to introduce myself and why I'm blogging, and why you should care.

I have a beautiful wife named Veronica. We've been married for about 10 months now, and we have two great dogs named Punkin and Dany. I imagine you'll all be able to see pictures and hear all about them. Those three ladies are what I come home to every day - they're very important to me.

I have a degree in Mathematics from the University of North Texas that I obtained after 6.5 years of grueling, diligent studies (at least, that's how I like to think about it.)

I recently got a new job working at Ariamedia in Addison, Texas. I'm their newest developer there. I'll probably spend a lot of time talking about some of my experiences there.

I have a lot of great friends, some that even have blogs of their own.

My name is Nic (no 'k') Webb. My middle name starts with 'C' and depending on whether you ask the Texas Department of Transportation or the Social Security office, the rest of it is either "ameron" or "ahill." It's an interesting story, which I'll elaborate on in a future posting.

I believe that a person's life is a series of experiences, and I like to savor each one. Too often I've found myself waiting for "the big payoff" in life, and I've come to discover that the payoff is the journey.

I hope you'll enjoy these snapshots of my journey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Day i'm fresh on here. I came upon this site I find It incredibly accessible & its helped me a lot. I hope to give something back and assist others like it has helped me.

Cheers all, See Ya About.