Monday, January 18, 2010

Long Time No Blog

You aren't supposed to blog about how you aren't blogging, but I'm going to anyway.


So, here it is.

This is partly inspired by a comment someone left on a 4 year old article. I enjoy writing and need to do more of it.

What's been up with me, you ask?

I joined Mary Kay full time. It's a great company to work for, and I get to work on awesome stuff. Currently spending about half my time doing configuration management (source control, releases) and the other half working with WPF.

I bought a house.

I joined Twitter and get a lot of use out of it.

I got an insulin pump (the OmniPod) and I'm loving the pumping lifestyle - much better than injections.

And I've got a lot of things to talk about.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jeremy Seekamp said...

Bring it. Maybe it will inspire me to start writing again too!

Zach Parrish said...

Me too!